The Chamber is Here to Help You
The Chamber building is open, but is not a gathering place at this point.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-934-3400 for paths to resources, ask questions, or to offer thoughts.
We are here to support you!
Business Updates – Open/Closed/Providing Altered Services
Find out what is open, closed, or serving customers in an altered or creative way.
Please support our local businesses during the covid-19 outbreak!
Business, please submit your status updates even as they change during the outbreak.
COVID 19 St. Peter Business Economic Impact Sessions
The St. Peter Chamber and City of St. Peter are hosting
COVID 19 Business Economic Impact Session
Every Friday at 9 a.m.
During these meetings, Saint Peter business owners will be able to participate by phone or computer.
Our goal for these meetings is to share information about current resources, resources being developed and to listen to your questions and concerns related to the COVID-19 outbreak and the economic impact on your business. This gives us data that we can use as programs and policies are developed to provide assistance.
March 27, 2020 Saint Peter, MN Business Owners Meeting Video
These meetings will not be about the public health/medical aspects of the outbreak.
City of St. Peter and Chamber Resources
City of St. Peter
- City of St. Peter – COVID-19 Resources
- City of St. Peter Business Resources related to COVID-19
- Call the City with questions or concerns at 934-0661
Small Business Administration Loan
The Department of Employment and Economic Development has announced that Saint Peter businesses are now eligible to access the Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Loan Program
Greater Mankato Growth Resources
- Unemployment Insurance Update (GMG Blog post)
- Business Tax Issues Update (GMG Blog post)
- The Internal Revenue Service has various tax relief programs that may be of assistance to Saint Peter businesses. You can find a list of IRS Covid-19 programs and services by following this link https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
Ways to Give or Receive Help from Non-profits
- St. Peter/Mankato Community Response Fund – Ways to donate and receive funds
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development to help small businesses
- A Guide for Small Businesses Who Need Help
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
Minnesota and U.S. Chamber of Commerce